When it comes to buying diamonds, it can be easy to fall into the trap of being emotional and shelling out far more than you intended.
It is, however, possible to buy an affordable diamond without looking like you’ve wasted money on a cheap knock-off. And that’s great news for anyone on a budget!
To make a smart purchase, especially when buying a diamond stone, one must follow the following steps.
Know the 4Cs.
Have adequate knowledge of the various diamond cutting shapes, styles, and quality.
Select a metal to be used with the Ring/Band.
Choose the suitable side stones
Have a view of the diamond under various lighting conditions
Get an outstanding sparkle and size
Decide on the amount of money you would wish to spend on the diamond
To understand what contributes to the value and expense of a diamond, you need to be familiar with the ‘four Cs’: cut, carat, color, and clarity.
Once you understand the four Cs, you can use them to your advantage, and pick the perfectly priced diamond to dazzle your intended.
How to Buy a Diamond
Buying loose diamonds is not a cup of coffee for everyone, and thus, there is a need to acquaint yourself with the dos and don’ts before buying for a perfect purchase. To start with, there is a need to understand what exactly you want. Here, it would be right to have something specific in mind, such as the diamond’s shape, color, size, etc. Another aspect is your budget, whereby knowing your budget will ensure you narrow down on your search, thus saving time. It’s advisable to set a maximum budget that you will invest in the jewel you want to purchase.
The first step when setting out to buy a diamond is to know what your priorities are.
The factor that influences the price of a diamond the most is the carat weight. A more complex design can influence the price too.
The more ornate it is, the more it will cost. You also need to factor in certification and insurance costs.
In order to keep the price of your diamond to a minimum, you need to figure out which characteristics you’re willing to compromise on.
The diamond expert advice is not to compromise on the quality of the cut; this contributes the most to a diamond’s brilliance.
If you don’t yet know what design the stone will be set in, choose a shape that can work in any setting that has been cut in a way that flatters the stone most.
This is especially important if you’ve chosen a lower-carat diamond.
Additionally, it’s important to consider if there are other elements of the ring beside the diamond.
The more intricate the setting, the more it’s going to cost. Also, consider the thickness of the band, and if you want any other stones or something like pearls to go into it too.
As Shirley Bassey sang, ‘diamonds are forever’.
They are an investment and making the right choice can be both challenging and thrilling.
But it will all be worth it when you have a sparkler in your hand that didn’t break the bank.
What to Know When Buying Diamond
For anyone buying a diamond stone for the first time, things can be a little confusing. Below are eight hacks that are likely to be of help for anyone buying a diamond. To begin with, first time buyers of diamond often find the price to be higher than they ever anticipated hence the need to compromise carefully. For anyone wishing to acquire a diamond, it is vital to review one’s finances and decide on the type of diamond they can afford after reviewing the prices online. Secondly, it is economical to consider alternatives to mined diamonds. This is because, even though these metals have the same durability and elegance as mined diamonds, they are less costly.
When buying a diamond, the cut quality is also a significant factor of consideration. Among the 4Cs, the cut is the most critical factor because it makes any imperfections associated with color and clarity less noticeable. One should also consider that diamonds come in various shapes and therefore choose a shape that will stand up for the crowd.
How much are Diamonds worth?
Diamonds are priced according to the 4C’s, where the Cs stand for color, cut, clarity, and carat weight. Diamond’s color and carat weight tend to have a greater impact on the diamond price that cut and clarity. Nonetheless, many factors contribute to each jewel’s pricing, and there might not be a one-size fit all price.
These factors include diamond weight, whereby the weight and size determine the diamond stone’s price while cut determines the sparkle and brilliance. Clarity of the diamond is the absence of imperfections on a piece of stone, and the lesser the imperfections, the higher the price. Shape, market factors, and grading also influence the diamond’s worth.
In online sites like Gemone Diamonds, their diamonds have their price tags while there still are online price calculators that you can use to determine the price of loose diamonds.
How to Pick a Good Diamond
With many types of diamonds to choose from, finding the best kind of diamond can sometimes be overwhelming compared to a jewelry store where there may be limited varieties to choose from. Even though people have unique searches for a diamond, one may find the following steps to be helpful.
- Choose the shape of your diamond as no shape is better than your desire.
- Set a carat weight minimum as per your desires. If, for instance, your heart set on a one-carat diamond, buying a half-carat diamond will be a disappointment.
- Begin with the highest quality of diamonds identified in step 1 and the minimum carat weight, as determined in step 2.
- If, after conducting the above steps, one finds himself or herself outside the budget, repeat the process using new thresholds, i.e., by reducing the clarity, color, and finally, the cut.
- At this point, if one is still outside the budget, the next step will depend on an individual’s preference and the need for the diamond. For instance, if the diamond preferred is under one carat, one should consider dropping it to SI2.
- Narrow down on the color of your choice, keeping in mind that different shapes reflect color differently.
Where to buy diamonds?
Purchase diamonds at Gemone Diamonds. At Gemone diamonds, there are thousands of loose diamonds to choose from. Here, each one of them is intricately cut to maximize their brilliance. Buyers can now filter their results according to diamond price, shape, clarity, carat, and color.
At Gemone Diamonds, buyers enjoy a 30-day return policy during which they have enough time to ensure that what they got is a perfect purchase. If they wish to return their purchase for whatever reason, Gemone Diamonds will provide them with a 100% full refund or exchange if they like it so.
Upon purchasing loose diamonds, customers can choose from the most trusted and secure payment platforms, including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and FedEx for delivery.
How to Get the Best Deal on a Diamond
- Please focus on the cut; one should not give the jeweler room to overwhelm him or her with talks on cut, color, clarity, and carat. If one is buying the best diamond, then the price should be the leading factor towards the cut.
- Worry less about things you cannot see; most jewelers tend to place diamond under the microscope to show you something you cannot see using your naked eyes. As a buyer, the big question should be whether the flaws are essential to you.
- Buy an odd size; people usually buy the half-carat diamond or 1-carat ring anytime they enter a jewelry store, something one can take advantage of.
- Select a Halo setting; always fake the look of a big diamond by selecting a halo setting. This is usually a type of setting in which smaller accent stones surround the center stone.
- Select a less complicated prong setting; Don’t be overwhelmed with the diamond’s cost to the extent of overlooking the value of the setting.
- Purchase an estate diamond; Prefer going with a vintage ring since most stores buy and sell estate jewelry, so you don’t have to go far to find an heirloom quality engagement ring. Besides, since jewelers are likely to get estate pieces at a lower cost than new pieces, one will pay less.
- Reinvent a diamond stone; shop around for a second-hand diamond stone with a beautiful stone and an ugly setting and then have a jeweler remove the stone and put it in a new setting. This will help save costs on the diamond so that you can plan on having a good setup.
- Shop at the right time; If you want the best deal on a diamond, you must avoid buying it on special occasions like Christmas or Valentine since these are the most speculated times to gift people. 10% OFF Discount code: GEMONE10
Loose Diamonds : Guide & Shopping Tips
Diamonds are the end product that started with a rough diamond that comes out from the earth.
Once a loose diamonds are well earth-mine, it’s known as a rough.
A rough Loose Diamonds are deep mine from inside the planet in locations around the world.
Loose diamond goes through a mapping and cutting process to craft the most effective form from the rough.
They are cut with expertise by machines to make sure that the most effective color, sparkle, and side shine through. Once this is often done, they’re cut and polished just right and are ready to be used to craft on a diamond engagement ring, pendant, earrings, necklace, bracelet or any piece of jewelry.
Loose diamonds are sold by each wholesaler and retailer worldwide. Loose is offered in all distinction carat weights and qualities. Therefore once buying a diamond, it’s attainable to search out a loose diamond for each budget and preference. There are also for customers who like to hold loose diamonds in a safe for investment purposes. Loose diamonds may be found within the classic white color, with in addition to fancy colors like white, pink, yellow and even additional rare and valuable colors like blue and red. These white diamonds are typically purchased to the line in custom jewelers, engagement rings or perhaps for investment functions.
Where to buy loose Diamonds cheap?
Buy loose diamonds online today from Gemone Diamonds. The platform provides you with a beautiful collection of diamonds and jewelry at discounted prices ever.
The site also is the number one seller of Diamond Antique engagement rings, vintage engagement rings, black diamonds, birthstone rings in 14k/18k white gold and 925 sterling silver. Discover great deals fast delivery as well as secure payment options.
When you buy from Gemone Diamonds directly you save up to 30%. Contact Gemone Diamonds to make high-end branded jewelry at cheap prices today. Grab the Best Discount offer online on rings, pendants & white gold diamond huggie earrings.