What To Look For While Buying Black Diamonds? Steps To Follow Before Purchasing.By gemone
Buying Black Diamonds?
What To Look when Buying Black Diamonds? Natural Black Diamonds have become one of the highly sought out natural diamonds because of its affordability and unique look.
Before you buy Natural BLACK DIAMONDS, You must keep in mind following points:
Learn about the black diamonds
We have huge resources available to study all about natural black diamonds. Real Black diamonds are crystallized carbon with 10 hardness, just like any regular natural diamonds. The color black appears mainly because of given reasons
- Dark inclusions
- Changes in a white high filled diamonds
- High temperatures or radiation.
- A natural black diamond is a completely rare and naturally very expensive stone. Most natural black diamonds occur as irregular black masses are also known as carbonados (Portuguese for black). Most Natural black diamond in the market are treated black diamonds. Treatment of gemstones is a procedure that dates back to several centuries
- Black diamonds are treated (irradiated or heated) to imbibe that regularity of black color. This is a regular practice in industry and you must know it. when you are purchasing a black diamond. Must Keep in mind its natural black diamond, please be sure they are high priced. Black diamonds at Gemone Diamond are Heated and not irradiated so it doesn’t have any bad impact on your body.
What To Look For In A Black Diamond?
A smooth surface, a good cut, and a rich color is the minimum requirement of quality natural black diamonds. Even if heated, a black diamond is very much a real diamond 100% natural only.
- Learn the four C’s of the diamond. The four C’s is the ordinary language of diamonds. All diamonds are evaluated on the basis of their Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat Weight. Black diamonds are no exception. Black diamonds can be single cut (16 facets) or bright cut (57 facets) or may be the fancy shape.
- The minimum requirement is that The surfaces should be polished, the color should be evenly distributed. Clarity refers to the presence of inclusions or flaws. Grades are AAA, AA+, AA, A, and I1 with AAA being the most excellent.
- A black diamond should have a glossy, sparkling surface. Carat is the weight of a diamond. Since the frequency of a black diamond is greater, the black diamond will occur smaller than a white diamond.
- A great number of black diamonds sold on today’s market is not real or authentic. They have treated stones or clearly dark brown or very dark green diamonds. What’s a real stone? It is difficult to cut and can be much more breakable than other diamonds.
KNOW THE TERMS PROPERLY.
Beware of misleading ads. Go for terms that say GIA certified or untreated but they can be as costly as their white certified counterparts. Fancy natural black diamonds is untreated. The term ‘fancy’ is employed once Associated with benefit in a diamond.
- The term ‘fancy’ have a tendency to refrain from using it when any kind of treatment is applied. We can not use this term mostly.
- Generally, the term untreated is generally higher priced.
- GIA means it’s a certain quality and higher priced. GIA certification itself cost excess so the stone price is higher.
Compare diamond prices.
Once you made your mind to purchase a black diamond online you need to follow further steps.
- Check the quality, quantity and the clarity of the stone properly.
- Compare prices online with every top website and do check with their customer reviews.
- Once you are done with comparing prices go for the one which is best over all above two steps.
Remember to choose wisely and don’t just get blind with low prices check everything and then move forward.
Note: Purchasing from manufacturers would cost you all a little bit less.
Black diamonds might worth thousands of US dollars, but treated black diamond will be accessible at a hundred dollars per Carat. It’s up to your pocket to take the decision
Check the black diamond.
Take a fiber optic light put the diamond under the light. The edges of a black diamond will reflect the dark brown color and that is what differentiates it.
In combo with white diamonds. A solitaire black diamond is more for a very strong personality. black diamonds with white ones are deadly combination called cocktail in a part of jewellery & it enhances the beauty of both the diamonds. Absolutely a balance between conventional and modern. so definitely say the power of black and white works here. Thanks to Mr. Michael Jackson’s (song) Black or White.
Crosscheck the vendor’s references.
When buying a black diamond, few things you must look at. To begin with, check vendor’s associations and credentials with public and Professional Organisations. Inspect their official website. Make sure you’ve checked the feedback from past customers on the consumer forum who bought black diamonds from them.
Buying natural black diamonds online? Do you need to know What To Look when Buying Black Diamonds? first. Surprisingly, purchasing black diamonds over the Internet is a rather pleasant experience. That is what a slight search over google or any search engine can tell you.
A great variety of well-cut black diamonds at the best prices can be found out on the Internet. It is easier to buy online than to find a reputable local jeweler. But make sure you can trust an online merchant for setting a diamond, cleaning, and repair. Always good policy to ask for a real picture, or video before buying.
More questions regarding What To Look when Buying Black Diamonds? email us or call us. 99.99% sure we have the answers.